Franklin Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps
- Type: Franklin Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps
- Size: N/A
- Power: Up to 60HP
- Head: Up to 30Bar
- Flow rate: Up to 120 m3/h
- Brand: Franklin
- Origin: Italia
- Warranty: 12 – 36 Months
Franklin Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps Features
- All stainless steel hydraulics for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications.
- Rugged motor mounting with oversized ball bearings ensure long operating life in the toughest jobs. Heavy-duty motor bearing not required.
- Standard mechanical seal provides superior sealing between water end and motor; balanced version available (30-45-65-95 VR).
- Removal of the mechanical seal without dismounting the motor (for motors ≥ 4 kW).
- In-line suction and discharge with round flanges fit the widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation.
- Rugged IEC mount electric motors produced to European and AU/NZ market standards.
- Replaceable stainless steel wear ring in the neck of the impeller (30-45-65-95 VR).
- Premium efficiency three-phase motors conforming to the higher efficiency standards for Europe, North America, and Australia. IE3 code Premium Efficiency.
- Franklin Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps Made in Italy.
Applications of Franklin Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps
- Pressure boosting
- Boiler feed
- Water supply and treatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Wash down units
- Hot/cold water circulation for HVAC systems